Athletics & Community Blog
Athletics & Activities Blog – April 3
Virtual Athletics & Activities
Summer Academy 2020 Cancelled
The new SEASAC calendar for 2020-21 has been released and ISY will be hosting…drum roll please…Division 1 Boys and Girls Badminton!
Following are the dates and locations of next year’s tournaments. I am pretty excited for a do-over because cancelling things this year has been NO FUN AT ALL.
- Volleyball / November 6-8 / NIST
- Golf / November TBD / HIS
- Cross Country / November 27-28 / GIS
- Soccer / November 6-8 / SAIS
- ARTS / January 28-31 / NIST
- Tennis / January 29-31 / AIS
- Girls Basketball / January 29-31 / TTS
- Boys Basketball / January 29-31 / BSJ
- Touch / January 29-31 / RIS
- Senior Swimming / March 4-5 / CDNIS
- MUN / March 4-7 / KLASS
- Girls Softball / March 19-21 / BPS
- Boys Softball / March 19-21 /GIS/MKIS
- Badminton / March 19-21 / ISY
- Junior Swimming / May 7-9 / AIS
Session 3 ASA Refunds
With the closure of school until May 4th, all ASAs have been cancelled. We will revisit the programs when we are able to return to campus.
ISY would like to offer refunds to anyone who has already paid for their After School Activities for Session 3. As we are currently a closed campus, your ISY account will be credited with the ASA payment. If you are leaving ISY next year or your child is graduating, your refund will be available in the business office when the school reopens in May.
If you have any questions regarding the refund process, please reach out to the business office directly at BusinessOffice@isyedu.org. If you have any questions regarding the ASA program, please contact Lisa Isom at email@example.com
Athletics and Community Education Posts
Summer Academy and ASA updates from the Athletics office at ISY.
News about the Summer Academy programs, sports programs, and a SEASAC party.
The Summer Academies Program has now been cancelled to allow people to make other plans. For questions contact Lisa Isom.
The International School Yangon
20 Shwe Taungyar Street
+95 1 512 793 /94 /95