ISY Nay Pyi TawTuition and Fees
ISY Nay Pyi Taw is a non-profit school and all fees are channeled back into the school.
ISY Nay Pyi Taw is a non-profit school and all fees are channeled back into the school. There are two elements to the fees; Association Fees and Tuition Fees.
Please note that ISY requires payments to be made into two separate legal entities; our US based Association and our Myanmar entity. For information about paying the application fee please scroll to the bottom of the page.
Payment of Fees:
Fees are due in the ISY accounts by the invoice due date. School fees are paid prior to a student’s attendance. The enrollment of a student is a private contract between the student’s parents (or guardians), and ISY Nay Pyi Taw, irrespective of the arrangement between the parent and their employer.
- All sending and receiving fees are payable by the sender.
- Late payments are subject to a penalty of US $500 per month. School records are released only after all outstanding fees are received.
- A 0.5% handling fee will be charged on cash payments larger than $100.
- Bank transfer transactions must be sent early enough for payments to be cleared in the school account by payment deadlines. Please email a copy of the remittance advice to the BusinessOffice@isyedu.org
|Application Fee||$300||A non-refundable fee payable first to be able to submit an online application. Valid for 3 years.|
|Enrollment Fee||$9,500||For all new students enrolling in Kindergarten - Grade 12. Non-refundable. One-time fee.|
|Capital fee||$5,000 or $1,500||Option 1: $5,000 (Refundable) A refundable one-time fee due at the start of a student’s tenure at ISY. The capital fee will be returned upon withdrawal or at the end of five years.
Option 2: $1,500 (Annual) An annual, non-refundable fee for the duration of the child’s tenure at ISY.
|Bank||TD Bank: 2070 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 145, Vienna, VA. 22182 USA|
|Account Name||The International School Yangon Association|
|Bank ACH Routing Number||054001725|
|Bank ABA routing number||031101266|
|Bank SWIFT code||NRTHUS33|
Payment of Fees
Tuition fees are due inthe ISY accounts by the invoice due date. Failure to receive an invoice does not absolve the payer of the responsibility to ensure school fees are paid prior to a student’s attendance. The enrollment of a student is a private contract between the student’s parents (or guardians), and ISY, irrespective of the arrangement between the parent and their employer. The parents remain responsible for the timely payment of all fees. Late payments are subject to a penalty of US$ 500 per month. School records will be released only after all outstanding fees are received.
Students who attend ISY for any or all of a school fiscal quarter are charged tuition fees for the full semester.
Any student whose account is in arrears for more than one month will be suspended until the payment is made.
A .5% handling fee will be charged on cash payments larger than $100.
Bank transfer transactions must be sent early enough for payments to be cleared in the school account by payment deadlines. Please email a copy of the remittance advice to the BusinessOffice@isyedu.org
Tuition fee payments are based on the school financial calendar. The financial year is divided into 2 semesters: Semester 1: August 14, 2019 – December 13, 2019 and Semester 2: January 6, 2020– June 10, 2020
|Grade||Payment Plan 1||Payment Plan 2|
|A one-time payment including a $1,000 discount.||Payment 1 for first semester fees||Payment 2 for second semester fees||Total fees payable under payment plan 2|
|KG - Grade 5||$21,750||$11,375||$11,375||$22,750|
|Grades 6 - 8||$24,200||$12,600||$12,600||$25,200|
Please note all sending & receiving bank charges are to be borne by the sender.
Please include identifying information when you remit fees: full name of student, grade, school year, and invoice number. This will help the Business Office identify your payment.
Please send a copy of the remittance advice to ISY’s Business Office at BusinessOffice@isyedu.org
|State Department Federal Credit Union||United Overseas Bank Limited, Singapore||Ayeyarwady Bank
(From Myanmar Banks Only)
|1630 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314-2745, USA|
ABA: 256075342 International School Yangon Account: 69722-01
Bank Code: 7375
Branch Code: 001 International School Yangon Account: 352-905-999-8 USD
|No 149, Bo Aung Kyaw Street, Kyauktadar Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Account Name: The International School Yangon
Account Number: 0004105030000148 Account Type: Checking
Swift Code: AYABMMMY
Paying the application fee
There are three options for paying the application fee:
1. Online payment using our TD e-bill solution. This allows direct payments from your bank account (US banks only) or the simplicity of a credit card payment. Click on this link to access the payment portal. There is also a guide on how to use the portal which can be accessed here.
2. US dollar cash at the ISY Business Office; a cash handling fee of .5% will be levied.
3. Electronic bank transfer.
- Bank details can be found on the ‘Association Fees’ and ‘Tuition Fees’ documents above here.
- Applicants name and grade level noted.
- A copy of the remittance advice should be emailed to the Admissions Office.
- The fee code, as well as a receipt, will be emailed to the applicant once payment has been received by the school.
- All sending and receiving bank charges are the sender’s responsibility.
The International School Yangon
20 Shwe Taungyar Street
+95 1 512 793 /94 /95