Theme Statement: We will provide the best service possible to our community by maintaining Financial Sustainability through improved operational efficiency, increased fundraising, and the development of new revenue sources.
- Ensure financial planning and priorities are linked to our overall strategic objectives and guiding statements.
- Develop strategies to improve our asset base.
- Construct a fund for capital improvements.
- Improve operational efficiency, particularly in the areas of automation of accounting and procurement procedures and leveraging.
- Ensure robust financial controls are in place to enable transparent reporting to stakeholders.
- Increase fundraising through targeted campaigns special events, and community engagement.
- Develop strategies to support the registration process and the transitioning to new financial entities.
- Within one year, construct debt to asset ratio targets.
- Within one year, the budgeting process includes a planning for the building of reserves.
- Within one year, the budget planning process and presentation includes clear linkage to overall strategic objectives and guiding statements.
- Within two years a comprehensive fundraising plan will be in place.
- Annually, present a report to the Finance Committee on new financial platforms, services and customer usage and satisfaction data.
- Within three years, have a financial consultant conduct an external evaluation of financial practices and procedures and create and action plan to address findings.
- Within two years, conduct a comparative analysis of the 2017-18 and 2019-20 of the auditor’s report and management letters.
The International School Yangon
20 Shwe Taungyar Street
+95 1 512 793 /94 /95