Theme Statement: Technology Integration will be a focus of our curriculum and program development, as well as our campus infrastructure development, with an emphasis on innovation.
- Ensure all classes, PK – 12, have the capacity to use technology to support learning.
- Incorporate technology to support inclusive and innovative instructional strategies, service learning, and environmental awareness.
- Develop the technology infrastructure to support the current ISY population as well as the anticipated growth in the future.
- Develop a clearly articulated PK-12 technology curriculum ensuring our graduates are at, or above, their peers in their use of technology to support learning when they go to university.
- Ensure faculty / staff are in place to adequately support the technology program.
- A technology integration plan is in place within one year.
- An annual infrastructure audit reflects progress toward the theme.
- By the end of five years, technology has been integrated into all curricular documents.
- Within one year a professional development plan has been developed indicating technology and innovative practices are in place.
- Within three years an external measurement indicates graduates of ISY are at, or above, their peers in their use of technology to support learning when they go to university.